So I’m back in Switzerland again.
The first trip was such a rush of new experiences. The second time around I have had time to slow down and document more of my time here.
Here is a list of thoughts I have had throughout my trip in Switzerland this time.
- I still can’t get over it takes 1 hour to fly from London to Geneva – takes the same time to fly from Adelaide to Melbourne!!
- Surprisingly not as cold as I expected
- Ok it is 19 degrees celsius today wtf
- It is warmer at the snow than in London
- Maybe I’ll work on my tan??
- I forgot how magical the mountains look
- Everything feels so still
- I am so tiny
- I have missed paprika crisps
- Should I bring paprika crisps back to the UK????
- The gym will be a struggle when I go home
- So. Much. Chocolate.
- Ooo Snow
- More Snow
- I wonder how long I will last before slipping on the snow
- I jinxed myself
- I feel so foreign
- French this, French that
- Not even English on food labels ahhhhh
- Snow provides nice lighting for selfies
- Who knew science would come in handy
- I’ll have another mulled wine
- So. Damn. Good.
- Je m’appelle Jacqueline
- Je ne comprends pas
- Parlez-vous anglais?
- Ok getting better
- I’m so glad I bought these boots from the camping store
- As if I thought they were lame
- They are bomb af here
- Maybe I’ll go on a hike today with my boots
- Just kidding
- I get tired walking back up the hill from the supermarket
- Slopes everywhere
- Surely it’s not getting hotter
- Well it’s 22 degrees celsius
- Mother Nature realises we’re at the snow right??
- I found a swimming pool
- Swimming in the snow, such contrast
- I feel like I’m in a James Bond movie
- I could get used to this